From Surviving to thriving
If you are single, it might seem odd to see a psychologist with a clear focus on relationships.
Depression, anxiety and trauma can have a negative impact on your relationships and there are times when these issues need to be addressed to help you before couples sessions can be of benefit.
You may have current life difficulties that are impacting your ability to to cope. Relationship endings, grief and loss, depression, anxiety and stress are just a few of the things that people seek help for.
You may also have experienced past life events, such as traumatic events or a difficult childhood that you realise is still impacting you.
reasons to seek counselling
- Learn to manage strong emotions that are getting in the way of clear thinking
- See your thoughts from a different perspective
- Learn new skills to cope with the ups and down of your life
- Make new meaning from a troubled past
- Make effective choices and set workable goals